Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally gunna get around to everything i need to finish.

So today I'm going to start my spring cleaning. Yes it's a bit early but It really needs to be done. I have been putting off cleaning my house, especially my bedroom for way too long. So today i'm gunna get a bit of a coffee buzz and clean everything. My other goals for today are taking new pictures for my websites ( I have been putting that off for a while now too), I'm going to learn how to play intencity in ten cities on the piano (and maybe the guitar), and I have to get my shit together for school. I really need to start studying, and keeping track of my life. I blow off responsibilities way too much. I'm also in the process of finding a new job, which is really extrememly fucking hard in a small town like wooster. This town definitely is not big enough for me and my family. We're getting the fuck out of here as soon as possible. Moving on to bigger and way better things.
This Year is going to be a great year. It's going to be a year of change and new beginnings, And hopefully fame and fortune. I desperately need a new laptop. So i can finish everything that has ever so desperately needed finished for so long. I need to make a website, I need to update my pages way more often, I need to get atleast 10,000 more friends on my myspaces, and I need to make more graphics and shit for my websites.
I need to get this show on the road!
I will try to get on my websites as much as possible until i get my shit together.
Until we meet again, Keep it sacred.
-Tiarajuana

No comments:

Post a Comment